Make it personal
Becoming a patron provides the opportunity for you to forge a personal relationship with one of our artists while supporting the continued development of the careers and practices of all artists in the Nina Collective.
The artists in the Nina’s collective are all adults with developmental disabilities, and most live on a limited fixed income. After rent, transit passes and other necessary monthly expenses are paid, very little is left for discretionary spending. Even the nominal fee to join our collective is beyond many.
Your support as a patron keeps our annual membership fee low and allows us to waive the fee for those who find it a barrier to participation.
Your $500 donation as a patron gives artists with developmental disabilities the ability to create in our studios and express themselves in new ways. You will be randomly paired with an artist and receive their biography and an original piece of their artwork, as well as:
- A charitable tax receipt in the full amount of your donation
- Invitations to special events and exhibitions
- Invitation to attend the annual Patron’s Luncheon
- One free ticket to our annual awards gala
- Recognition on our website and Annual Report
- The opportunity to be part of an emerging artist’s journey
To become an Artist’s Patron, or for more information, contact Rona Fraser by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (780) 886-6640.